What types of events can I hold at the Museum?
- Wedding ceremonies (indoor or outdoor) and receptions
- Corporate events/Galas – Cocktail Reception and/or Dinner
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations
- Meetings and tradeshows
What types of events are prohibited?
The Museum is unable to host the following:
- Art auctions, exhibitions, or displays
- Fundraisers for arts organizations or projects
- Political events, including but not limited to fundraisers, campaign meetings, or celebrations
- Any event open to or advertised to the public
Are the museum galleries open during special events?
The Panorama is open all night for your guests to enjoy! The Museum galleries are closed for special events but can be opened upon request for an additional fee.
When is the museum available for special events?
Mondays and Tuesdays, all day. Wednesday through Sunday from 8am until 11am, and 6pm until midnight.
How do I get an estimate for my event?
Please contact the Catering Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding space rental fee.
Can I hire my own caterer for events at the museum?
DelishNY Catering is the exclusive caterer for the Queens Museum. For an additional fee, you may hire a caterer of your own, but all bar services must be provided by DelishNY Catering. Any outside services must be approved by the museum. A preferred vendor list can be provided to you, upon request.
If my event is non-kosher, can DelishNY Catering provide kosher meals for some guests?
Yes. Kosher alternates can be prepared ahead of time for observant guests. These meals are sealed and certified kosher.
Does the Museum have parking for events?
There are two parking lots that hold up to 90 cars available on the premises for events.
Is the Museum located near a subway?
The Museum is a 15-minute walk from the Mets-Willets Point stop on the 7 train.