Catch the Cool
City Through Our Senses
May 13 2017
The Queens Museum and Cool Culture are excited to present the annual Catch the Cool Family Festival!
This is a drop-in event and no registration is required. Rain or shine. Free and open to the public. Museum admission will be free for all family visitors this day.
We invite ALL families to come to the Museum for a day of:
• Bilingual storytime (Spanish, English and Bengali)
• Cool Family Photo Booth & Prize
• Ayazamana Ecuadorian Dance Performance
• Little Pleasures catering and tasting
• Art-Making Activities and much more!
Cool Culture helps over 50,000 income-eligible families access and enjoy 90 of NYC’s world-class cultural institutions for free, providing children with experiences that improve literacy and learning.