Winter Holiday Market
Call for Vendors
This year the Queens Museum is teaming up with Lockwood and Queens Night Market for our annual Winter Holiday Market. The Winter Holiday Market offers a platform for local artists and artisans to sell original hand-made and designed objects or prepared foods at the Queens Museum. The event will take place on Sunday, December 10, 2017 11am-4:30pm.
Please click here to fill out the application form. Include either images of what you plan to sell or links to a website with images.
Application DEADLINE: November 17, 2017
- Commit to be present for the market at the Queens Museum from 12:30 – 5:30 on 12/10/17
- Be a Queens-based artist or artisan (live or work in Queens. We will consider folks who may not work or live in Queens but have a very strong connection to Queens, but preference will be given to those living/working in Queens)
- Sell original arts or crafts made by hand or designed by you
The Queens Museum will:
- Provide tables (you must bring your own tablecloth if you want one)
- Provide an audience (we will do outreach for the event)
- Provide information about how you can sell your objects at the QM giftshop
Questions? Email: email@example.com